Chris Darby, MSEd, CCHt, CLC
The Aloha Hypnosis Commitment to You
I believe that you are a unique, whole person. From the moment we first meet at Aloha Wellness, you have my full respect that you already have within yourself the wisdom and resources that you need to make the positive changes you desire. I promise:
• to provide an ethical, safe, trusting, and caring place for you,
• to listen deeply and help you discover the reasons that are blocking you from reaching your goals,
• to give you the personal attention and time you need to overcome your toughest challenges,
• to support you with compassion as you work to reach your goals for abundant health.
Meet Your Wellness Coach & Hypnotherapist
Call Now for Your FREE Initial Consult
~ caring support & wellness solutions the natural way!
Chris Darby is a caring and intuitive Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Life Coach, Holistic Nutrition Educator, and Reiki Master Teacher. She is deeply committed to providing personal guidance & effective health education to others, so that they achieve vibrant health in mind, body, and spirit.
As a graduate of Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) of the Master Hypnotherapy Practitioner Program in Tempe, Arizona, her training and supervised clinical work of over 600 hours earned her a diploma as a Clinical Certified Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, and Holistic Nutrition Educator. Since graduation in 2007, Chris has practiced hypnotherapy and life coaching in Arizona and Colorado. She has had a lifelong passion for personal development and living healthfully.
Chris holds a Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art from the University of Hawaii at Manoa and a Masters of Science in Education from the State University of New York at Albany. Prior to completing her studies at SWIHA, Chris Darby successfully developed and taught a broad range of academic programs to students and faculty across the United States, Australia, and Japan.
Chris’ proudest awards have been the achievements of the people whose lives she has felt honored to guide on their own unique paths. Families and students alike have shown deep gratitude to Chris for her support and instruction that resulted in personal growth, self-esteem, and renewed sense of hopefulness. Chris brings these same human strengths into her practice of health guidance and coaching.
As a military brat and military wife, Chris has spent her life as a global citizen, living across the US, in Europe, and Asia. Currently she lives in Longmont, Colorado at the base of the beautiful Rocky Mountains near Boulder.
Aloha Wellness Intl, LLC Psychotherapist
Aloha Wellness Intl, LLC Hypnotherapy
• Colorado Dept. of Regulatory Agencies
- Registered Psychotherapist, # NLC 0105896
• American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, # CHT208-238
- Master Hypnotic Coach, # MHC208-238
• American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Certified Hypnotherapist, # H21108
• International Assoc. of Counselors & Therapists
- Certified Hypnotherapist, # 042215-7822
• International Coach Federation
- Professional Coach Membership, # 0091214241
• Usui Shiki Ryoho
- Master Teacher, Usui System of Reiki Natural Healing